Auto Repair Express experienced service department will keep your vehicle in top condition. We use the latest diagnostic technology to provide high-quality service and quick turnaround. Our mechanics are highly skilled and have years of experience. Most of all: they love cars and care about yours.
Complete Computer Diagnostics
Complete Safety Analysis
Drive ability Problems
Brake repair specialists
Mufflers and Exhaust Systems
Steering and Suspensions Fuel System Services
Emission Repair Facility
Air Conditioning Service
You Are What Matters– Our trained advisers listen to your concerns and make sure you don’t waste time or money performing unnecessary services.
- Your Car is Unique-We know every car is a little different and your adviser takes an ownership role by choosing the best technician for your problem.
- Your Approval– We offer repair options and never do any work without your permission. No exceptions. No surprises.
- Expert Work– Our technicians are expert level and require them to stand behind their work with their own time. In other words, they are only paid once for every single job they do.
- AAA Approved– We are AAA approved and must past quarterly inspections to insure our equipment and technicians are up to date.
Auto maintenance is nothing like it used to be. In the past, your vehicle required regular replacement of a variety of parts: spark plugs, ignition wires, PCV valves, distributor caps, ignition rotors, and more.
With the exception of spark plugs, technology has replaced most of these with advanced, integrated ignition systems.
Nevertheless, vehicle maintenance is still vital. So what does your vehicle really need in order to maintain it? Put another way: “What am I paying $300, $400, $900 for anyway?”
To simplify car maintenance questions, let’s put the general requirements of today’s vehicle maintenance management into two categories:
There are four primary tune-up components:
- Air Filters
- Fuel Filters
- Cabin Filters (also called dust filters, or HVAC filters)
- Spark Plugs
- Oil and Oil Filter Service
- Coolant/Antifreeze Flush
- Brake System Flush
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Differential/Gear Box/Transfer Case Services
There is also tire, brakes, fuel injector cleaning, hoses. belts, battery, and wiper blades maintenance and many other miscellaneous services and parts.